
I have to admit, things are moving along faster than I expected. We received word this past week, that our dossier has been reviewed, and will be released to go to the Minister of Foreign Affairs. It will be registered with the Uralsk Region - so we finally know which part of Kazakhstan we will be going to! (If you're trying to find it on the map, it's in the North West part of the country.) After the dossier is registered in the city, a letter of invitation will be requested. We are now waiting for a travel package from the agency, with details about Uralsk and new visa applications. Hopefully we'll know in a few weeks when we'll be able to travel - but we do know it won't be until the new year. This means I can start making my lists and getting organized for the trip - not that I haven't been planning this for the past year!
No comments:
Post a Comment