Monday, December 10, 2007
And so we wait....
We received our travel package last week, and I must admit, it was overwhelming. I thought we were through with paperwork and the worst of the expenses, but it was just wishful thinking. We have to update various legal forms, because many things will have expired by the time we go to court. So last week we went to get fingerprinted again, and I'm trying to figure out what to get started on next. We've been told that an Invitation to travel won't be issued until the new year, so are hoping to travel towards the end of February if we're lucky. That's really not that far away, considering how much we have to do before then. While I'm making up millions of lists for myself of things to buy and things to do, Dave is keeping busy finishing the basement - I think he's afraid if I see him sitting down, I'll make him up a list of things to do. And he's right about that. So for now, we try keep busy while we wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment