Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who knew?

It's a good thing I'm not the gambling type, because I never would have believed the odds, but it happened. After coming to terms with a significant delay earlier this week, we got the surprise of the year - WE GOT THE CALL!! Well, Dave got the call, and then called me at work. It seems the review of the agencies in Kazakhstan didn't affect our agency, and we were told we have a Letter of Invitation today! We should be in Kazakhstan by mid February! We still have to wait for a confirmation number, and get our Visas approved before we can leave, so that may delay things by a couple of weeks, but it's happening! After complaining about the wait, suddenly I'm overwhelmed at how much we still have to do in such a short amount of time. So off to make more lists I go....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

conStacey. I just returned from down east and was so pleased to see that you are finally on your way. What an exciting time for you both. All the best, looking foreard to meeting your little one!. Conne

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hooo! A baby for Valentine's day! Can't wait to meet him / her!
Kelly

Matthew Ruley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.