It snowed today - so much for laughing at everyone at home. It's still mild though - around 0 degrees, and it's melting already. We saw Rylan today - and his new trick is sticking out his tongue and trying to blow. It's quite funny to watch, but makes for more drooling than usual. His shirts remind me of Dave after he's eaten something - full of stains. (Dave's not laughing at my joke). How I wish I could post pictures! I'll ask the coordinator tomorrow if I'm allowed to even post pictures of the room we visit in or not. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will only be a week since Rylan came into our lives - it feels like we've loved him forever already.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
It snowed today - so much for laughing at everyone at home. It's still mild though - around 0 degrees, and it's melting already. We saw Rylan today - and his new trick is sticking out his tongue and trying to blow. It's quite funny to watch, but makes for more drooling than usual. His shirts remind me of Dave after he's eaten something - full of stains. (Dave's not laughing at my joke). How I wish I could post pictures! I'll ask the coordinator tomorrow if I'm allowed to even post pictures of the room we visit in or not. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will only be a week since Rylan came into our lives - it feels like we've loved him forever already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi:
So happy to hear that you've met your little boy and things are going great. Sorry we haven't been in touch yet. This is our 4th day in Uralsk and it's been a roller coaster ride. We're in an apartment so we feel somewhat isolated from other families. Finally got a cell phone to make local calls, so I'll try calling you at the Pushkin so we can get together and swap stories. Maybe you have time this weekend?
Karen & Bob
Post a Comment