Life with Rylan has been an adventure so far. We're trying to figure out his routine. We've discovered that I'm a messy feeder - we've gone through3 outfits today. And daddy discovered that if you take too long to figure out the front vs. back of a diaper, and leave a little boy naked, he'll let loose and pee all over. It was quite entertaining.
That's been the highlight. There are more problems with translations of passports, which means I'm more stressed. We're not going to make it home on schedule - we'll be a week late.
Until then, we'll keep learning more about each other each day.
6 comments:
oh, my he is a real cutie isn't he!He looks like he likes getting his picture taken(a little ham)Smiles.
Congradulations again. I can't wait to meet you little man. I also loved your family picture you guys look like naturals!
Congrads
Tori,Kevin&Bob,kathy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Congrats on finally getting rylan at home
CONGRATULATIONS!!
i've been away from the computer for days so I was so happy to log on and find out that you have your handsome little guy with you now!!
He's beautiful and you all make a gorgeous family together.
Enjoy this time in country together. There is no other time like it once you are home where you are completely able to focus on just the three of you.
Blessings,
Kristan
Rylan is beautiful. Congratulations.
Lee Timchuk and Ryan Woiden send their Congrats. Toasted and cheers to you guys many times over Firday morning when we got off shift.Ryan and Lee said they have scouted Rylan and are drafting him first round for the Kazakhstan hockey team.
you are soooo lucky, Rylan is so precious!
Sorry Stacy, but but we think he looks more like David.
Post a Comment