Sunday, March 9, 2008

More sights of Uralsk






The pictures are of: West Kazakhstan State University, The Ostrovsky Drama Theatre, The Regional Philarmonic Hall and The Regional Historic Museum.

Unfortunately there has more waiting. Rylan caught the cold that's been going around his baby house, so we weren't allowed to visit him this weekend. It's been hard - I just want to hold him and comfort him, but we had to let him rest. I haven't been able to smother him with lipstick kisses, so I've turned my attention to Dave (don't want him to feel neglected now that there's another little man in my life). We've spent hours walking around, and taking pictures of the sights, since there's not much else to do. We've been brave and tried a new restaurant, and actually had a really good meal. Hopefully we can resume our normal visitation schedule soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. The city of Uralsk seems clean and those pictures are lovely.

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to see pictures of your son.