Since I can't post pictures of Rylan, I'll continue posting pictures of the city. The first two pictures are taken on the way to the Atrium, which is a mall that we go to almost every day. The last picture is of the market store that is around the corner from the hotel. It has food items on the main floor, and the second level sells toiletries, baby clothes and toys. Each little area is a separate "store", and you have to pay for that item before moving on to the next area.
Dave does the talking for us - his Russian always impresses our driver Alexander (who speaks very limited English). Every morning Dave tries out a new phrase, and Alex gets so excited with his pronunciation - I, on the other hand, have mastered the word bye "paka", and that's about it.
So, Paka Paka for now!
1 comment:
I bet that you have gotten Rylan a "few" clothes and treats... during your retail experiences!
Kelly
Post a Comment