Hi Stacey, Dave, & Rylan :) Sorry to hear there are more and more obstacles popping up to delay your return home. We will continue to pray for you. Hey, if you're bored you could always come up with your act for the Mulla reunion talent show that's coming up this July :) (Here's hoping that brought a little smile to you!) Keep your chin up kiddo & we'll keep praying. Love Colleen & A.J.
I'm convinced that you guys should take it on the road, you guys are very funny. I have so many things to say, no surprise, right. Rylan is definitely a 'hottie', be prepared because before you know it, some baby babe will be crusing by in her stroller asking Rylan to join her. Sorry but Rylan doesn't look 'angry', that's a good thing. You should be a story teller, I can just imagine the three of you getting to know each other, bonding ... with your descriptions on your 'blog'. The picture of the ladies with the TV tables, selling their goods. The first thing that came to mind, Stacey, New outfit, I never thought of you as a Ba...Boo...skca person, not really your color ... being the honest person that I am, I think you've aged in one month. I have more but I think maybe I'm the only one that is enjoying my sick humor.
Y and R, I'm shocked ... I thought Dave completed the 12 step program.
I know Oprah will requesting the 'K' Family as her guests, wonderful story, remember us when your at the top.
I can update you on 'Next Top Model' 'Flip That House' 'Curling'.
Dennis told me that 'Kubs' was on fire tonight, 7:30 PM, Saturday.
I hope Rylan won't mind having a blonde Uncle, as bad as Stacey looked in her outfit by the TV table, Dennis out did and still is out doing you.
In the fall of 2006, we started the process of adopting a child from Kazakhstan. This site is a way for us to share our experiences with family and friends, as we embark on a life changing adventure!
4 comments:
yeah, seriously you can't make him look angry. Maybe take the picture at bedtime!
Hi Stacey, Dave, & Rylan :)
Sorry to hear there are more and more obstacles popping up to delay your return home. We will continue to pray for you. Hey, if you're bored you could always come up with your act for the Mulla reunion talent show that's coming up this July :) (Here's hoping that brought a little smile to you!) Keep your chin up kiddo & we'll keep praying.
Love Colleen & A.J.
Wow Rylan! You even look cute when you are angry! Hilarious photo!!!
Kelly, Geoff and Taylor
I'm convinced that you guys should take it on the road, you guys are very funny. I have so many things to say, no surprise, right. Rylan is definitely a 'hottie', be prepared because before you know it, some baby babe will be crusing by in her stroller asking Rylan to join her.
Sorry but Rylan doesn't look 'angry', that's a good thing.
You should be a story teller, I can just imagine the three of you getting to know each other, bonding ... with your descriptions on your 'blog'.
The picture of the ladies with the TV tables, selling their goods.
The first thing that came to mind, Stacey, New outfit, I never thought of you as a Ba...Boo...skca person, not really your color ... being the honest person that I am, I think you've aged in one month. I have more but I think maybe I'm the only one that is enjoying my sick humor.
Y and R, I'm shocked ... I thought Dave completed the 12 step program.
I know Oprah will requesting the 'K' Family as her guests, wonderful story, remember us when your at the top.
I can update you on 'Next Top Model' 'Flip That House' 'Curling'.
Dennis told me that 'Kubs' was on fire tonight, 7:30 PM, Saturday.
I hope Rylan won't mind having a blonde Uncle, as bad as Stacey looked in her outfit by the TV table, Dennis out did and still is out doing you.
Sending good thoughts your way,
Love Cindy
I love your top 10, funny and touching.
Post a Comment