Monday, April 14, 2008

The Sign Says It All


Need I say more? All of these delays are Kacca!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are tooo funny.
Well hang in there I hope this week goes well and we are thinking of you and keeping our fingers crossed that there aren't going to be anymore delays!
Tori&family

Trudi said...

just found your blog - what a beautiful family you are! I am hoping you get the approval to leave soon because you are right...after a point it is kakka!

Anonymous said...

Guys.
The poop humour is good. Keep it up. You're missing one hell of a flu season out here. Sorry, but the poop humour cut a little close to my personal flu experience lately. Nuff said. Enjoy your experience. Sooner than you think, you'll be stuck back in the 'Peg.
Dan, Shar, Tia & Chase

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

OMG, I am not sure how you are keeping your sense of humor, but you are amazing and your entries are hilarious. You will certainly have your fair share of stories to tell Rylan!

We are traveling to Ust on Friday. While I can assure you that it is not nearly as funny as what you are sharing, we have finally created a blog: www.ourkazakson.blogspot.com.

I hope you can keep your sense of humor for a few more days -- we're praying you'll be sprung soon!