Monday, April 7, 2008

Look for the positives





Well, we're still waiting for Visas and Rylan's passport, and have no idea when we can leave.
I hear there is still a lot of snow and cold temperatures at home. I wish I had packed more summer outfits because the daily temperatures of around 20 degrees Celcuis in the sun feel even hotter than that. In fact, we have to limit our walks because Rylan gets too hot. Just thought everyone at home would appreciate that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Rylan is having a blast! He's ALWAYS smiling. Enjoy not having snow and cold.
Kelly
PS We might save some for you.

Anonymous said...

Stacey and Dave

Rylan looks cute as ever. I know this delay must be difficult for you guys. On the up side when you get back the most of the sand and gravel will be cleaned up and the trees will be in bloom. Nice to come home to! My mom and dad said to say hi and tell you they have been thinking about you guys every day. Hang in there.

Lisa

PS
Stacey a Y&R update:
Victor is romancing one of Victoria's friends from Europe (Sabrina). The mustache hasn't lost his touch. Adam, Victor's long lost son is working at Newman and is flirting with Phylis. Hmmm The plot thickens.