Friday, April 18, 2008


I wish I had known three weeks ago, how many hours of entertainment an open suitcase could provide!

3 comments:

Trudi said...

That's the cutest picture ever!!!
Have fun in Moscow - my husband and I were there a couple of years ago and I loved it. Be sure to walk around GUM which is an amazing upscale shopping mall - it is like going shopping in all of Europe under one roof. And across from Red Square I thought I was simply using an underground street crossing (the traffic is nuts!) and found an entire bustling shopping mall. I think you'll have a wonderful time there with Rylan - there were many families pushing strollers out and about!

Dan & Sharlene said...

Hope all your travels are safe. We can hardly wait to meet the little guy.
Dave - are you going to have some kind of accent when you return? It was 20 deg here today. Gorgeous. Nothing like a BBQ & a cool one on the weekend. You'll be home just in time for it.
Take care
Dan, Shar, Tia & Chase

Craig said...

Hey, are you guys home yet? We miss you here at the Pushkin - its so so quiet now!

Linda and Craig