After what I can honestly describe as the most stressful, emotionally exhausting and challenging week we've ever experienced, we're thrilled to announce that It's A Boy!! We've been told not to post too much information about him until after court, but I will tell you that he's turning 8 months old next week. He's adorable (and I'm not just saying that as a proud new mommy). He's the happiest baby I've seen - he loves to giggle! We've named him Rylan, and can't wait to be able to post pictures of our little angel soon. Please keep sending your comments - we've got a long stay ahead of us yet. Our visitations have started (as has more paperwork). We'll keep you posted on our bonding period.
Friday, February 29, 2008
The Big Announcement.....
After what I can honestly describe as the most stressful, emotionally exhausting and challenging week we've ever experienced, we're thrilled to announce that It's A Boy!! We've been told not to post too much information about him until after court, but I will tell you that he's turning 8 months old next week. He's adorable (and I'm not just saying that as a proud new mommy). He's the happiest baby I've seen - he loves to giggle! We've named him Rylan, and can't wait to be able to post pictures of our little angel soon. Please keep sending your comments - we've got a long stay ahead of us yet. Our visitations have started (as has more paperwork). We'll keep you posted on our bonding period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Congratulations - Wonderful news!!!
Darlene
Stacey & Dave:
We are so proud of you all!!! We can hardly wait to hug and spoil Rylan. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma & Grandpa Carlson.
Let the shopping begin!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
MOM & DAD CARLSON
Congrats. I am so excited for both of you and for rylan. He will be such a lucky young boy to have the two of you for parents.
Dennis
Congratulations! We are sooo happy for you guys!I can't wait to meet him!
Big hugs
Tori&family
Yippeeeee! Let the shopping begin is right Mom & Dad Carlson!!!
Congratulations to you both we're thrilled for you and can't wait to meet Rylan!
Love,
Scott, Tanya & Reece
that's great!!!!!
Congratulations from all the guy's on three shift at 25.
Hourray!
At long last!! And what a beautiful baby - what a happy family you make.
Can't wait to meet him - I am first in line for cuddles!!!!
Kelly and Geoff
Welcome Rylan!
I can't wait to fill you in on the "Peg".
Get out your calander - pool party - my turtle pool - this summer. Bring your suit!
Love Taylor
PS You're really cute!!!!
Congratulations Dave and Stacey!
I am so happy about your good news!
Yvonne
congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys. can't wait to see you back with the baby!
Celeste
Congratulations. Which babyhouse are you at? We loved Uralsk. We went to bh #1 last spring.
Tracey
www.delrosarioadoptionsaga.spaces.live.com
Hey there 'Mommy and Daddy'
I love your 'blog.'
One thing I repeatedly do, don't ask me how or why, I erase my comment and it's never the same the second time around.
I sure sound nice, doesn't it.
When Dennis called me and told me the new of Ryan, it sent shivers down my spine and tears of joy.
I bet there were a few tears shed this last week, with every emotion running through your head.
I thought Dennis said Rylan weighed 20 pounds, I thought to myself, my what a big boy, better get him home soon or you will have to pay full fare on the plane. Dennis quickly corrected me.
I wish we could give all of you a big huge, plenty of time for that.
I really can't imagine how excited the Kowalchuk Family is?
Have you had the opportunity to feed Rylan, change his diaper, what does he eat, can he sit up, roll. We are starved to information about your son.
I told my friend Laura at work, she said I don't even know them but I'm soo excited for them, everybody is thing of all of you.
Love
Cindy
Congrats! So happy for you. What a handsome name. Have you met Kim? I think she mentioned you on her blog (also there in Uralask)? Cant' wait to hear about you meeting Karen and Bob. They should be there in the next day or so, although I don't know if they'll be at the same baby house.
So happy for you!
Congratulations and many blessings Stacey, Dave & Rylan!!! We're so happy for you! And a huge welcome to the family to Rylan! What an exciting new addition to the family! Keep us posted with the blog...it's been so amazing to keep in touch with your journey :)
Love Colleen & A.J.
Wow. We read your post today, and checked incoming. I got a little misty (Dan). We're so happy for you both. I gotta go. I think there's another little tear coming out. I'll try to be more manly next note.
Dan,Shar,Tia&Chase
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WE AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!! WE CERTAINLY CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOUR NEW SON!!!
AUNTY EVELYN AND LES
We are so happy for all of you! Love the name too!!! Another male addition to the bay, I love it! Take care, can't wait to meet your son.
Nicole & Kirk & Hunter
Congratulations. We think you guys will make great parents. But we took a poll and think that you should shave Dave's head also to make him easier to look after as well.
All the best.
Station 25
Sending lots of love and kisses to you Stacy and your two wonderful BOYS!!! Get used to the seat being up!!! BLOG ON !!
Babies are GODS way of saying LIFE should go on....May you be blessed each and every day, stay healthy and safe. Take Care of each other
Love Pat Brokke and the Gang on N2E
Post a Comment