
What a week this has been! Our passports arrived with the visa's on Feb 5 - that's less than a week after they were sent in - unbelievable. So we were able to move up our departure date, and today we found out we are starting the real adventure on February 17. I'm still in a bit of disbelief - it's hard to believe that after all of the planning and work involved, we're leaving in just over a week, and our lives will never be the same!
8 comments:
How exciting! I am so happy for you- wow thats quicke!
I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everthing.
tori
Which region are you going to? There are some other families whos blogs I read who are currently in Almaty, Aktobe, Karaganda, and others who are about ready to go to Taraz, Petre, Uralsk, and Ust. email me and I'll try to get you in touch with each other. ruley@tampabay.rr.com (I'm another waiting family)
Fantastic!!!
Wow! We are extremely happy for you guys. This is very exciting. Travel safe and keep us posted!
Lisa & Jeff
We'll call you today to say Good bye. We're so excited for you guys!
Love, Tan & Scott
Hi Stacey and Dave,
Karen shared your wonderful news with me! How wonderful for you!
I wish you both good health and strength of every kind as you take this journey. I am sure it will be exciting and emotional and exhausting and amazing! Know that you are being thought of and wished the very best by so many!
I am looking forward to meeting your new little one! Blessings of every kind, Yvonne
Hi Stacey & Dave, What exciting news!! Have a safe trip. We're so happy for the both of you! Blessings and Best Wishes. We shall keep in touch. Love, Aunty Pat & Uncle Robert.
Best wishes Stacey and Dave!!!! We're so excited for you & will have you in our thoughts and prayers as you embark on this next exciting leg of your adventure. Have a safe trip :)
Love Colleen & A.J.
Post a Comment