Monday, February 4, 2008
Things are moving along...
We received our confirmation number last week, and even though we had been waiting for it for two weeks, it still caught me off guard. I was racing around the house, making sure I had all of the paperwork and applications filled in correctly, and could hardly think straight. I went to the station to get Dave to sign his application instead of waiting for him to finish his shift. I made it to the UPS store just as the guy was making the last pick up of the day, and he was nice enough to wait for me - so our visa applications arrived at the Kazakhstan Consulate January 31. Now we have to cross our fingers that we get our passports back with the approved visa's before we leave. The agency is booking the flights for us, but we're hoping to be in Kazakhstan by February 23.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment