Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nine Months Old


Today Rylan is nine months old. It's hard to believe we met him more than a month ago - he's made a lot of progress developmentally since then. He doesn't flop around like a fish any more, and can sit unsupported for periods of time. Today is also one week since we got custody of him (although I find that hard to believe - it feels so much longer)!
We're still waiting for his passport to be processed. We also need approval of the medical from London. Once that comes, we can apply for our Visas to Russia. Then, once we get our Visas, we start the journey home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all. Rylan is a real cutie! What an amazing adventure.

Just heard about your blog and news from my mum today, who talks to Debbie B's mom at the Munroe Curves. Still a small world!

I would love to reconnect when you are home and a bit settled. I'm not sure how to give you my info without posting my email on the web for all to see. I'll look into it and get back to you, unless you have a suggestion.

Take care,
Kelly Ring-Whiklo