Rylan has been such a good boy this week, we've decided to take him on a little trip - to Moscow! Rylan's passport arrived - finally - and now we can leave the country!
We leave tomorrow morning for Moscow, and will spend 4 days there (because the Embassy isn't open on the weekend). We'll leave for home Tuesday, and take 3 flights (flying for over 15 hours) to arrive home next Wednesday!
I'm not sure what the internet access will be like in Moscow, so this may be the last post for a few days.
Thanks to everyone who has posted comments and emailed - it's helped us through this journey. I'll let you know how the trip home goes!
2 comments:
congradulations!!!
I hope you guys have a good flight home. Remember some teethers&bottles for the flight(so Rylan's ears won't pop)
Have a safe flight!
hugs
Tori&family&bob&Kathy
Congrats! Glad to hear you are on your way home.
Post a Comment