Delay after delay - I am so frustrated! We're still waiting for Rylan's passport to return - it was supposed to be here Tuesday, and it's Thursday evening - still nothing. Once it returns, it has to go to another city for some stamp from the consulate, then back to us. So, we're here for another week. It's so hard - there are families that have arrived after us - from both the U.S and Canada - who have already left. This entire process we've had to be patient, but I'm tired of it. I sure hope we get some good news soon, we all need it!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Still Waiting
Delay after delay - I am so frustrated! We're still waiting for Rylan's passport to return - it was supposed to be here Tuesday, and it's Thursday evening - still nothing. Once it returns, it has to go to another city for some stamp from the consulate, then back to us. So, we're here for another week. It's so hard - there are families that have arrived after us - from both the U.S and Canada - who have already left. This entire process we've had to be patient, but I'm tired of it. I sure hope we get some good news soon, we all need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry things are draging so much. Look forward to seeing you when you get back. If you don't hurry my blond hair will be gone
Ugh, Stacey, we are so sorry you are having these delays. We'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and we'll send some prayers out for that passport to arrive!
Dave, let us know if you need us to arrange more time off of work.
We can probably get guys to fill in for you or get you more holidays.
Don
The delays are frustrating but it sure is a great bonding opportunity without any inturuptions....
Kelly
PS Post more pics!
Post a Comment